8.16.2010

Senior Pictures

We've been hanging out in Eugene the last few weeks doing the relax and visit with family thing. Only when you add in the cousins, all the family and friends we want to visit with and 4 days of dancing at the Scandinavian Festival it kind of takes the relaxation factor out.

Regardless, on a visit to Jeremy's grandparents house they asked if I would be willing to take their daughter's Senior pictures. I agreed to give it a shot.


We had so much fun! I loved it! I could get into this whole photography thing. I can only imagine how much more fun it would have been if I had any clue how to work my camera properly. Instead I just took 1000+ pictures and hoped that a few of them would turn out decent.


I haven't had time to sort through them all, edit any of them, or really choose my favorites. But taking a quick glance, I think we'll have some keepers.


Having a lovely model who seemed to know just what I wanted her to do without me having to say anything plus a beautiful location with all the backgrounds you could ever want made my job pretty easy.






2 comments:

Sarah said...

dude! nicely done!

w said...

Seriously! Well done! I think that often about my SLR... if only I knew how to use it, how much MORE awesome would my photos be!! You are doing pretty good, I'd say!