1.01.2013

New Year's Day 2013

New Year's Day. A fresh start, a clean slate, a world of opportunity laid out in front of us.

I don't want to make any drastic changes in my life this year. I would like to be a little more organized, more intentional with the way we live, find more time to enjoy, explore, and create.

I want to slow down again, not stress about silly things, and be optimistic and encouraging.

I want to go back to caring about what we eat and why we eat it. Back to treading lightly on the earth with our purchases and the things we use in our home. Back to making a budget and then actually following it.

We've been in Utah for just over two years and there are a lot of great things about our lives here. But there are also a lot of ways in which we have changed that I don't really love. We have different relationships and friends around us, different schedules, different stage of life with the kids. So many excuses for allowing so much unwanted change.

So today, as we enter into 2013, I want to start with that clean slate and be true to the way that we want to live as a family.

Christmas 2012

No comments: