9.27.2008

Taking back my Blog

I started this blog as an outlet for all of the things in my life that I am exploring and learning and all of the ways that I am growing and changing. While raising my three kids is an intricate part of my life I find myself writing more about them and their lives than I do anything else. And I already have a whole other blog devoted solely to them! So from now on I'm going to try to share all(well, at least most) of my kid thoughts and stories over at Cox Kids News. I'll try to post about what we've been up to in school over there at least once a week as well. Notice I keep saying "I'll try". No promises. And I'll also try to blog here more often too!

There is so much more that I want to explore here in this venue. Ideas about the upcoming holidays, all sorts of crafty things I am plotting in my mind and searching for a free minute to work on, books I want to discover and way too many ministries and activities I have immersed myself in that I would love to share about!

*One quick thing I have to share for now, a very fun desk we found this afternoon at a great thrift store we love to support. Yes it is a desk for the kids, but the joy of finding it, convincing my husband we "needed" it and getting to look at such a fun piece of furniture every day.. that's all for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really looking forward to reading what you have to share! :) I love that desk, too!

Thanks for the link to the thrift store. I haven't been to that one. I'll have to check it out, if we're ever in that area. Fun!

Blessings,
Michele

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and can't wait to see more of your ideas for the upcoming holiday season.
That desk is a terrific find!