3.18.2009

Butterflies on the Wall


I saw this great idea a few weeks ago for a simple and temporary wall decoration. Of course I instantly wanted to be super creative and design the greatest construction paper wall mural ever, but that did not happen. The kids had so many ideas that they couldn't settle on just one and their ideas were a little more complex than my scissor skills could manage. So the project was abandoned to the back of my mind......until, I saw the kids running around the house with the discarded butterfly Valentine's decorations. They were the perfect filler for the little space above the changing table and they fly right up over the crib in quite a charming manner. And we were able to re-use paper that was destined for the recycling bin, now who doesn't love that??

1 comment:

Michele @ Frugal Granola said...

Oh, they are perfect for the girls' room- what a great idea! :)

Blessings,
Michele